October 13, 2010

want a good read?

I just finished reading Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom and I can't get it out of my brain. It is about a younger man's "last class" with his favorite, old and dying college professor. Morrie teaches Mitch about his philosophies on life, love, family, culture, religion and so many more of the things that we all wonder about from time to time. They discuss the questions whose answers we are all here searching for and thinking about.

I love it when I find a book that I feel like I can apply to my life. It's always so nice to be able to read the last page of a book, close it, set it down and feel like a better person. I feel like I can love more deeply, listen better, master my mind, learn self control, live life to its fullest and smile more frequently.

I recommend this book to anyone who needs to be uplifted and/or is looking for a short, easy and delicious read.

Morrie will make you want to be a better person.

No comments: