November 30, 2010

just one of those days

its just so weird how your life can be something you don't even recognize. i feel like its not me, none of this. i'm not the girl walking around campus, sitting in class, struggling to fall asleep, at the gym; it's just not me. i am well aware that i probably sound like a pathetic baby to everyone who talks to me or reads my blogs. maybe i am. i don't really know. all i know is that life is passing me by in sheeps clothing. i have no idea who the girl in the mirror is. my mind and even my essence is somewhere else. it might be hiding in the past, or maybe she's waiting in the future. i just don't feel like myself, ever. well, maybe sometimes i do. i think the only times are when i am laughing at something or when i see some kind of life from a certain someone.

i just don't know what to do. i feel like i've done it all.

plus, i practically fell down the stairs on campus (a highly populated part too) and almost walked into the boys bathroom. super.

my shin hurts. 

No comments: