October 28, 2007

dark blue.


Praise the Lord!
I'm finally done with the ACTs!
it feels amazing. i must admit, i thought i would go crazy.
but alas, my sanity is still partially intact.
i'm getting really sick of this wacko weather we've been having.
today it is warm and sunny with a high of 85, which is something i love.
just not today. i want it to pour rain.
rain used to get on my nerves(it makes my hair frizzier and my pants wet). but i've recently discovered that i love it. the earth's own shower. everything looks better after rain.
i'm going to go do a rain dance now.
maybe i can get my dad to join me.
but while you're staring out the window waiting to see if our efforts are successful, listen.
it fits with our "california weather" and is by my absolute favorite band ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48u1HLZDTR8

No comments: