June 5, 2009

I'm A Ship That's Out to Sea


Summer is here! I love the quiet and simplicity of my days this summer. Its just me, my family and the sunshine. I find time to read all the novels that I craved while in school and catch up on my favorite TV shows that I missed while in Rexburg. I find comfort in expanding my musical library and working on photos and illustrations for friends. I may not always seem the picture of someone with a peaceful heart to my family, but I can safely say that I am doing everything I can to smooth over the bumps in my road. I love that I can just relax here and do some hard work there without worrying about too many problems. My life is good and I am trying to accept it for what it is. There is such a sense of security that comes with knowing you are doing your best. California summers are beautiful and they help me feel better with every day. Sometimes when I find myself overwhelmed with everything, I just remember to smile anyways.

No comments: